Welcome to the builders section of the Crust Wiki!
Here you will be able to find the most up-to-date information on the status of the development tools in the Crust ecosystem. We will keep adding new tools, frameworks and documents as we progress. If you are working on something that should be included please reach out to us on Discord.
How to Read
Miners can refer to the Miner Guide to learn how to optimize node operation and file handling strategies.
You can read Integration Guide to learn how to leverage Crust in your applications for specific use cases.
- Hello Crust - Tutorial on hosting a website on Crust, this doc will help you understand Crust functions in a super intuitive way.
- Crust Rocky - How to join Crust Rocky Network.
- Code Sample to Use Crust - How to build a simple application with code sample.
- Crust SDK - Crust SDK and API document.
- Overview - Overview of various scenarios based on the Crust Network.
- Website hosting - Hosting websites and DApp frontend on IPFS + Crust.
- Content storage & delivery - Decentralized file storage and delivery solution.
- NFT Data Storage - Store NFT files using IPFS + Crust.
- Storage Manager - Storage manager interacts with Crust, IPFS and sWorker; it can be customized to apply different strategies to deal with storage orders and files.
- Crust Node - Node operation program interacts with Chain, sWorker, API, IPFS and sManager; it can be customized to ease your node operation work.