This document is aimed at claiming the CRU18. The user signs it with an ETH account, and maps the CRU18 information in advance on the Maxwell preview network.
- ⚠️Please claim CRU18 as soon as possible⚠️
- On Maxwell, the CRU18 is only a bill, and it is impossible to perform pledge and transfer
- If the democratic voting of the main network CRU18 is successful, the mapping operation will be conducted at 4866666 blocks, please view this link for more details.
- After the mapping operation, the Maxwell address you claimed for CRU18 will be converted to the mainnet address, ⚠️Be sure to keep your Maxwell address's mnemonic seed"/"backup file"&password⚠️
- CRU18 Claim can only be done once, please be sure to choose your Maxwell address (main network address) and keep your private key information, all information is recorded by the Maxwell chain and cannot be updated or changed
Preparation for claiming
In order to prevent unknown errors in the claim CRU18 process, we highly recommend using the following tools to help you in the entire claim process:
Don't worry about being unfamiliar with the following tools, we will teach you how to use them step by step in the following steps.
I．Confirm that your wallet has CRU18 tokens and has private key signature authority
Make sure you are listed on CRU18's holder list:Etherscan CRU18 Holders List
II．Signature verification and bridge tokens
Go to the Claims page of Crust Apps
- Select the Claim CRU18 module
- Select the account of Maxwell Preview Network that you want to claim（⚠️Remember to backup "mnemonic seed"/"backup file"&password⚠️）
- Click "Continue"
III. Log in to MyEtherWallet and Connect to your wallet
- Click 'MEW wallet'
- Connect the wallet which with ERC20 CRU18(The following process will use 'ImToken' and 'MetaMask' as example)
⚠️ Pay Attention, please ensure that the connected wallet address has CRU18(We need to sign the message with the private key of this address)
- On the ImToken mobile client, click the scan icon in the upper right corner, scan the QR code displayed by MyEtherWallet and authorize
If you use MetaMask, please click MEW CX after you access your Wallet
- After the authorization is successful, you will see the following screen on the MyEtherWallet page, which means your wallet is successfully connected
IV. Get the Ethereum Signature
- In Crust Apps Claim-Claim CRU18 page，Click the gray box to copy the text
- In MyEtherWallet page, click Message on the left side as shown, select Sign Message, and paste the text in the gray box into the text box, click Sign
- There will be a pop-up in the ImToken side, Click "Confirm", ⚠️ Please be attention here, At this step, the communication between MyEtherWallet and ImToken may be interrupted and no authorization information will pop up. Please execute Step III again.
If you use MetaMask, you just need to make your sign through Metamask pop-up window.
- Go back to MyEtherWallet, click Confirm Signing
- When MyEtherWallet shows Signed Message, click 'Copy'
V. Claim CRU18
Go back to Crust Apps Claims page, with the Signed Message copied in Step IV:
- Paste the signature into the area shown in the image below, and click "Confirm claim". The green area shown as the image below will appear if the claim is recorded on chain.
- Click to claim
- Claim Successfully
The code involved in claim process has been open source: